Friday, August 6, 2010

Another visit to the "Farm"

We took a little trip down to the south...spent a week with Nana & Pawpaw. We lovingly call it the farm, although - to most folks its just a country place with some land, a garden, and a barn. Whatever you call it, it's always such a great feeling to be "home".

Playing outside with the dogs. My cousin's dog, Wrangler (aka Reinder in Ava speak) is always right with us. He doesn't want to miss out on any lovin'. Ava loves to throw the ball, Lily of course likes to chase it. I just know that they are well on their way to becoming best friends.
DSC03328
DSC03332


Ava and her cousin Brooke.
DSC03316



She really loves to play Mommy. I hope that she sees only the best mothering from me :) I think I will hide my head in my hands when I observe her being a "cranky" Mommy!
DSC03205
Look at that fabulous "foot skill"
DSC03204
DSC03196


Playing with Pawpaw before bedtime... I'm sure there is a warning label on this storage tub that reads something like "...do not lift children overhead in open containers..." BUT, it sure looks like fun to me :)
DSC03155
DSC03151
DSC03150

DSC03149

No comments: