Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I have gotten pretty darn lazy at taking photos lately, I apologize with all my heart and make a promise to try much harder in the very near future...

But, here's a daring story that I want to remember forever...

For Valentine's day, Dave gave Ava a HUGE balloon of a dog {or panda as Ava calls it} holding a heart that reads "Happy Valentine's Day". Knowing that he might not see her - he works a lot these days - he placed it in her room so she would see it as soon as she woke up. When she woke up that morning she looked at the balloon and said... " I LOVE it...I have the best Daddy~ He gave me Valentime's Day"... What a great feeing that must have been for her...her Daddy loves her so much he gave her the WHOLE day :)

I love my family!!

No comments: