Friday, March 19, 2010

Cute little stories...

Just a few little funnies to share!

Every morning after I fix Ava's hair, I always make her turn around and let me see her. I always tell her "Oh, how pretty!". A few mornings ago, while I was fixing my hair, she came into the bathroom:
Ava: "mommy fixing hair"
Me: "yes"
Ava: "mommy so pretty"
Those little brains really are sponges! She remembers EVERYTHING!

After dinner one night we went out to buy a birthday present at Target. As we were walking in Ava saw the moon. She said "I see moon!" When we came back out after shopping, she looked up in the sky and said "where's the moon?" Dave said "it must be hiding"...I said "let's look for it". All of a sudden Ava exclaims "PEEK A BOO!" Yep, the moon was hiding and it was all a game for her!

No comments: