Sunday, July 26, 2009

Peach Pickin'

It's time for peach picking...Ava figured it out and loved it!



DSC01680


DSC01679


At first she wasn't sure what to think. She very quickly learned that she DID NOT like the skin...then she thought the texture was a little funny. She tried to give her bite back. She kept wanting more though so she eventually took enough bites that she decided peaches aren't so bad after all~
DSC01685

DSC01686

DSC01688


She even tried to pick her own...she had to pull really hard. Putting them in the basket was the most fun. She threw them in there like a baseball. She was so quick that I really couldn't get an action shot...you'll just have to trust me that she is throwing a peach in the basket.
DSC01700

DSC01709


Our "loot". Looks like we will be having lots of peach cobbler this week! YUM!!
DSC01732

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The first one is the new background on my work computer. She is so cute!

Nancy said...

I had to give a presentation in a meeting today using my computer & someone asked who the cutie was on my background...I had to admit it was my niece (i.e., the one holding the peach & a box).