Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Daddy!!!

Today is my Daddy's birthday...he is a special Daddy, he plays with me, bathes me, sings me songs, and gives me lots of hugs. I am so thankful to have a great Daddy!

We went to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa at the Drunken Fish. Daddy loves sushi...
DSC01645

DSC01632
Ava is starting to get the hang of looking at the camera and smiling. We are working on perfecting this process.

DSC01649
Dave tries his skills at chopsticks...Ava makes a sweet effort as well...

DSC01637
Grandma helping Ava get a sip of water...Ava drank at least a full glass! She loved acting like a "big girl".

DSC01652
A free ride- Notice her headband is now around her neck. She was looking at Grandma's necklace all night and she finally figured out how to get one of her own. Next morning she cried and pointed at it until we gave it to her...she wore it around until nap time...

DSC01667
Munchin' on animal crackers at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

DSC01669
What a busy evening...she fell asleep in the car and then barely woke up to get her jammies on. What a trooper! Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments: