Friday, May 22, 2009

Diaper Head

I'm sure this may be defined as child abuse in someone's eyes...sorry but it was a clean diaper!! She is learning about her diapers. She will go get one for me and lay down to be changed. Then she thinks it's amazing to go and throw it in the garbage for me. What the little helper she has become!

The other night I noticed that she had taken a diaper and her pink teddy bear to our "changing" spot on the carpet. She laid the teddy bear down and then unfolded the diaper trying to put it on the bear. After her efforts failed, we put the diaper on the bear for her. Of course that didn't last long so she brought the diaper back to me...to be funny we put it on her head. I thought it would come right off - but no - she wore it around giggling! What a fun night!

1 comment:

ren0* said...

oh God! She's lovely! ^^