Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ava's First Snow...

The past two days have left us covered in WHITE...about 8 - 9 inches of the white stuff. While this may not be a big deal to many, my southern belle roots wanted to be just like the kids and sled down that big hill {which I did ~ once, I was too wimpy to climb back up the hill to try again}. Boy, it was fun and really made me feel carefree!! I can't wait to try again!

Here's a few pictures from today. Our friends lent us this totally cool sled with a "seat" for Ava to sit in. We pulled her around for at least an hour. She was content as long as we moved...




This tells the story of how she felt about the snow...


Our house...covered in snow~ What a beautiful sight!!

Shots of our neighborhood with lots of snow...






2 comments:

Nancy said...

I think she'll change her mind about snow when she figures out that snow = no school.

Aunt Nancy

Kami said...

Wow! Your house and neighborhood look awesome covered in snow. I've never seen snow like that in person. I'm so glad you are taking pictures. Sledding with Miss Ava looks like fun. :) Wish I could be there so you could pull ME around in the snow! ha ha