Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nine Months...

My Sweet Ava- You are nine months old today...I can't believe how fast the time has passed. I am amazed at all the wonderful joys you have brought into this world. Your daddy and I love you very much. We are privileged to know you. I look forward to the baby I see tomorrow and can't wait to see what you learn next! I love you with all my heart baby girl!!!

You sleep really good at night...pretty good at nap time, depends on the day:) When it's time, I take you up to your crib, lay you down, give you your paci and "dolly"...I tell you "night night". You like to roll over onto your tummy. Most of the time you talk a while but you rarely ever cry when you are in bed.

You eat rice cereal for breakfast, a jar of vegetables at lunch, and one at dinner. Green beans and butternut squash are your favorites...peas - oh, not something you like! But of course, you'd rather have finger foods. I think we are raising a very independent young lady. You drink four 6 ounce bottles a day (24ounces). You have started to be independent with a sippy cup but you get tired.

Here are some photos to remember this precious day...

You love to pull all your books out of the basket...we are trying to teach you to put them back in but that must not be any fun, you aren't in a hurry to learn how.

What a face...only a mother could love the left over carrots!! And - sadly that's after we wiped the face clean. Carrots stain everything :)

Ava and Mommy

Spending time with Daddy!

You are checking your balance...you can let go for about 4 seconds but then you grab on again quickly. You really know how to get around crawling so that's your preferred method of transportation.


A big no-no that you are learning...up the stairs. You are really quite good at the going up part. We will have to teach you how to come down safely as soon as you show us you are able to remember!!


"Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?"

There you have it...a nine month birthday. Tomorrow we see the doctor to see how well you are growing!

No comments: